MENU

Slide

Sunday, May 18, 2008



HELLO HELLO! ♥

i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
I can't seem to post my replies. ):
Sooooo, I'll reply here!




Passerby: Hey babe, got it from Bugis street 2nd level! (:

Lyn: Hahahas, thanks babe!
I'm soooo bored at home, can't wait to go back
to school and hangout with you girls! :D

Steph: Haahahhas, yes!
In such a pretty shade of pink somemore right!
Me tooooo, always need more cash! :D

Passerby: Hehehe thank you!
they are sooooo adorable! :x

Jasmine: Lol, i know okay!
Shopping shopping! Are you like studying or sth?

Wolverine: Hahahas, thank you!
Are you a guy or a girl? Female version of "wolverine?"
Hahahahas wth.

Sher: -.- what's so unexpected about being 18 dear?

Ahbao: You got tag meh! How come i never see it?
Lol! :x

Sabrina: Hey babe, the eyelash glue from Ardell.
You can get it from Sasa and selected Watsons! (:

Siewyin: LOL! WTH! NO KANTANG FACE HOR! LOL!
do you have a blooooooog?







Finally got thru all my tags! :D
I've got a new ad from nuffnang, look on the leeeeft!
And click! Hahahahahs.


I just finish watching Cycle 10 of American Next Top Model.
I'm actually a wee-bit disappointed by the results.
The winner is Whitney, the 1st plus sized model that has ever won ANTM
but seriously, Whitney?!






I was like totally annoyed when the panel got rid of Katarzyna,
it's like tooootally unjust!
Panel said she had no personality, blah blah.

I thought she was like really gorgeous and on top of that,
i don't see all the kinda bitchy attitude i see from Fatimah& Whitney.
Goodness, Thank god Fatimah didn't win,
Can't stand that craaaaazy @#$%^&.

I was super happy when Dominique got kicked out.
Gosh, she's one crazy bitch.






Winner of ANTM Cycle 10: Whitney






And i absolutely love Enya!
I seriously thought Enya would win.







Fatimah, Yes i don't like her
So she's the last! @#$%^



Hate it when she like acting like a crazy bitch in the
apartment infront of other models,
and at panel she'll be acting as meeeeek as a mouse.


Bitch! Blah.








Okay, back to reality!

I totally hate holidays,
I'll be too lazy to go out,
Sitting on my comfy armchair, Watching my Ugly betty,
Stuffing myself with tidbits and homemake cookies. (Yums!)

Holidays make me feel terrible fat.
I hate holidays, i wanna go back to school!





Received my NRWZD loots, Shimmmmery eyeliner & magazine.



Mummy's friend went to Japan and bought us yuuuums.
Apple biscuit! Yummy! :D







Yes i baked yesterday! I found a food blog,
Ommmmmg everything is, gorgeously insanely yummy looking.
I totally wanted to bake everything.
See for yourseeeeeelf! *runs to buy baking supplies*
http://neverbashfulwithbutter.com/food/





Baked the easiest Chocolate Oatmeal cookies.
I love Oatmeal, so does my darling boyf! :D







Felicia and Shirley waited for me for like 2 hours?
for me to finish baking my coooookies.
They were slacking at the Mac afew blocks away from my place.
I miss shirley sooooo much! She is so totally crappy/funny.
That's why i looooove her.

And felicia's god-damn funny. Lol.
Brought a box of cookies for each of them! :D









Anyway, I was really really really pissed with boyf today.
He made me extremely annoyed.
So i wore a black satin top, Black pants.
And gave him my killer looks when he came to pick me up.

So no pictures, unless you wanna see my black face.
Which is, really really scary.

anyway, after all my screaming and at least
45mins of black face for dearest boyf,
We headed for Liang Court for some japanese food loveeees.
And tidbits. Of course. :D





Boyf bought me my favourite Apple Vinegar
(His face goes totally sour when i force him
to drink it the last time. But, i love vinegar. So, whateveeeer!)
Apple freeze sticks, Caaaandies.








Heheh. A video of my Peanut & Nutella
when i let them out for some floor timing loving! :D
Before i let the girls out!
So no Butter, Mimao, Meeko.






I'm going back to Ugly Betty!
Remember to click on the nuffnang ad
before you click the little red X button! :D





Oyasumi Nasai, Loves! :D

No comments: